Saturday 12 March 2016

I'm so hungry

Another day on a weekend, another frustrated scramble through the interwebs looking for places that serves up breakfast that meet the following criteria:

- All day availability (if I want eggs at 2pm, who are you to judge? I didn't know chickens issued a decree on when I can eat their delectable ovums).

- Be somewhere that I've not yet ventured to, I mean come on, with inner city brunches being the hippest thing since Tamagotchi turned us all into 7 year old parents, surely there's a cafe opening up every week?
(OK OK, not that much of a wanker, I'm OK going somewhere I've been to before, in fact I have some staples, but freshness is the spice of life...or something like that...)

- Not be too expensive. I'm OK with spending $20 on a breakfast dish as long as I'm either satisfied with the size or impressed by the effort that goes into cooking or presenting it, ideally it's something I can't make at home. I'm not OK with $20 on an omelette with four pieces of chorizo lamely making an appearance like people that came to a party as plus ones, not knowing anyone else there.

Alright, I've given you enough of my time, why aren't you giving me any suggestions, my cup of tea is almost empty and still no destination
:(

No comments:

Post a Comment